1. No personal attacks unless someone deserves it! See rule #2 for a list of scenarios in which a personal attack may be permitted or even encouraged...
2. The unprompted use of pejoratives such as taint licker, triviazling the plight of/denying the existence of unicorns, and the use of a supernatural gif UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE are all considered offenses worthy of a mild to moderate verbal berating. Anyone who happens to witness one of the aforementioned events occurring may deliver an appropriate retaliation.
3. No trolling allowed. However, internet martyrdom, intellectual terrorism and freedom fighting are encouraged.
1. Make sure your post has a source! Sources provide us with delusions of journalistic integrity! Or don't, w/e.
2. Put it under a cut if it's long! If you don't know how to use lj-cuts you are probably a genetically malformed mouth breather and we don't need your kind around here.
3. If people are mocking the content of your post, we will probably find it funny. And remember, they are laughing at you, not with you!
And there's no need to use inside voices!
Have some sexy and refined icons you'd like to share? Looking for a fancy new icon made by a sexy and refined lj user? Head on over to saladtoss for a diverse collection of images and a very accepting and laid-back icon sharing environment.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.